Micro-jobs Online Outsourcing Strategies: How To Find the Best Fit Fiverr Virtual Assistant To Outsource Internet Marketing Tasks
Do you know how to outsource at Fiverr for a really cheap but quality Virtual Assistant (VA)? You’ll discover exactly that in this post – how to outsource at Fiverr in over 10 steps.
Being a solopreneur is not an excuse to NOT succeed in your online business or blogging. You have the same ‘must complete tasks’ as someone with your size of business delegating tasks to an outsourced Virtual Assistant (VA). Is time freedom one of the reasons you decided to go solo as an internet marketer/ blogger? Then do what wildly successful online businesses are doing (outsourcing) in order to stop living a JOB and start building a real business that delivers always on time. As you know, it’s time against you and how much business tasks you complete on time lead to how much money you make.
In two previous blog posts about online marketing service outsourcing, we discussed various places (and rates) you can get cheap, affordable Fiverr Virtual Assistant to outsource some of your blogging and online marketing tasks. We also covered the common internet marketing tasks that other internet marketers outsource at Fiverr (elsewhere too) and we looked at lists of popular outsourced internet marketing and blogging business tasks to Fiverr Virtual Assistant, with screenshots.
This Guide Will Show You How to Get The Right-Fit Online Freelancer That Will Do Your Outsourced Tasks EXACTLY How and When You Want It.
This follow-up post is a complete, definitive guide to finding and hiring the best Fiverr Virtual Assistant (VA) or freelancer to outsource any blogging or internet marketing task to. In this post you’ll find tips to get good quality Fiverr freelancers and outsourced jobs at Fiverr (or anywhere at all) as well as tips to ensure that what the internet business task you outsource is exactly what you’ll get, and many tips to prevent getting undesirable results any time you outsource part of you business jobs to a Virtual Assistant at Fiverr.
Before we go on further, I’d like to let you know that Fiverr is not scam. Fiverr is an online outsourcing hub, like any other outsourcing site out there. People have good and bad outsource experiences daily at every single outsourcing site, even with offline, face-to-face outsource jobs and office and home delegation. So, bad cases of outsourcing is not a thing of Fiverr as a place but associated with the two parties – the Virtual Assistant and the outsourcer. Sometimes the outsourcer is to blame for not getting exact output from outsourced jobs because they either do not provide clear requirements definition to an outsourced Virtual Assistant or they are not well informed first on what to avoid and how to find good Virtual Assistant, before they ever embark on outsourcing one anywhere at all (such as oDesk, eLance and Fiverr Clone sites).
This post covers all that and more on getting the best-fit, capable outsource Fiverr Virtual Assistant (VA) or freelancer. So, hold your breath, sit tight and let’s roll…:)
A Step By Step Definitive Guide On How To Find A Fiverr Virtual Assistant That Will Deliver Exactly The Job You Want, How You Want It
Even in an office, when you give clear instructions and specifics to how you want the output, you will get your staff giving you exactly what you want. Same in families – if you want a child to do a task for you the way you want it, you should give detailed specifications of what you want and how you want it, sometimes writing down your specifications. That saves both parties a whole lot of trouble. If you apply this same principle to outsourcing at Fiverr, you will get satisfied outputs and the Fiverr Virtual Assistant (VA) will be happy they served you right.
To help you enjoy every outsourcing project you start, here are the 10 Steps To Getting Expected Outputs From Work Outsourced At Fiverr:
1. Use Familiar, Tried and Tested Fiverr Virtual Assistant
Chances are if someone had good results and experience from a freelancer at Fiverr, you are likely to get your outsourced work done to your expectation, from the same freelancer. Use freelancers that others have tried and tested. Ask your blogging buddies or other marketers if they have any freelancer that has delivered on the promise, for them.
2. Search For a Fiverr Business Service Provider
Fiverr has a search box where you can type a phrase for the kind of outsourced job you are looking for. You may also want to search through Fiverr categories of popular outsourced jobs. Note that you can also search by category.
3. Sort Search Results of Advertised Fiverr Jobs By Top Ratings or Popularity
After searching a phrase, next thing is to sort that search page either by ratings or popularity. Sort by popularity and/ or ratings because that weeds out the Fiverr providers who have not been tried and tested by lots of people. Going with the highly rated providers (among the most popular) reduces your risks of not getting your outsourced work exactly how you want it.
4. Tell-tale Signs That You Are Likely To Get Satisfied Results From Fiverr Freelance Service Providers
After sorting and opening a Fiverr Virtual Assistant’s advertisement page, look for proofs and more proofs of previous, similar work done and read customer feedback (you’ll see some complaints of not satisfied with work done).
- Go With The Popular but confirm their user ratings: Check for proof of customer satisfaction – from their walls, you’ll see feedbacks and comments from previous users. Each Fiverr gig has feedback and ratings from previous buyers – ensure to go with popular service providers by further looking at:
- What to look out for in Fiverr Virtual Assistants’ Advert Pages: You’ll be looking for the following proofs and indicators for the capability and previous customer feedback:
- Percentage thumbs up / down number
- Percentage thumbs down
- Estimated days to complete advertised Fiverr Job
- Origin (Country) of Fiverr outsource job provider (this is in form of the National flag, on the search results page, as illustrated in the image). When you hover yoour mouse around the flag image, you should see the name of the country display on the screen.
- Volume of Jobs on Queue: This indicates the fiverr business service provider’s current workload and this can be found at the top right hand corner of the business service providers page. Although it’s a good sign that a service provider has a healthy patronage, an indication that people are getting satisfied with their outsourced jobs output, however you need to confirm that this workload would not impact on a completion they agreed with you.
- Buyers’ experience feedback: Number of buyers who rated and number who liked (this is found just below the Fiverr outsourcer’s advert) Facebook likes (count)Time interval between the feedbacks from customers
- Confirm if the Fiverr service provider interacts with buyers in the feedback area (great if you find one that does)
- Are there duplicate names in feedback? (I noticed that in the feedback of some top rated Fiverr freelancers, there were lots of duplicate voting and ratings by the same people, and this bump counted to their high votes. Look out for this sign when you read the customers feedback and avoid using any Fiverr Virtual Assistant you discover did this or use them at your own risk.
- Duration promised to deliver: You’ll see this at the top of every providers page. Confirm if this estimated timeline matches your own expected completion time (note that some ‘ethical’ Fiverr freelancers, when they have a handful of outsourced work leave a notice on their page, that they are not collecting more work until they complete work at hand);
- Whatever internet marketing outsourcing website you decide to use, Fiverr.Com or another outsourcing hub, be sure to look through their profile, experience, sample works (if available); what other customers (of theirs) are saying – feedback and ratings by service users of every single Virtual Assistant you are reviewing. In this kind of matter, the wisdom of the crowd will keep you away from experiencing undesirable outsourcing outcomes.
5. When to Request and Choose (Crowd-sourcing) Among Fiverr Virtual Assistants
If after searching, you do not find anything close to the type of job you want to outsource at Fiverr, then you shoould request for it using the “request a Fiverr gig” feature. Your request will be published on the Fiverr home page side bar so that you will be contacted by a ‘crowd’ of interested outsourced service providers. Then you will have the opportunity to crowd-source among many responses (from Fiverr Virtual Assistants).
6. Contact and Confirm A Virtual Assistant’s Capability
Although this is going an extra mile, but you may want to do this. Before outsourcing to a Fiverr Virtual Assistant, contact the Fiverr freelancer first to request for samples of previous works (proofs), permission to contact 2 or 3 previous clients (for confirmation) and finally confirm that freelancer’s availability within the time-frame you want your job completed;
7. Define / Specify Your Requirements Clearly To A Fiverr Virtual Assistant
In project management, requirements specification is key to getting the job done how you want it and when you want it. The mistake that most people make is that they do not specify their own specific requirements to a Fiverr freelancer or a virtual assistant, assuming the freelancer knows exactly what they want. They simply order and expect their packaged completed jobs. Remember that no 2 orders are the same – there must be a little specifics you want in yours, different from the general way others want their own. So, in this step you will write a simple list of exactly what you want the Fiverr freelancer to do and the exact output (tangible or intangible) that you want to get as the final product of your $5 job. Example is “I want a drawing of a red car, with thyroid wheels and in canvas, in 200 X 500 dimension… I want it by May 20, 2011. Let me know if you can deliver all those at the specified date.” etc note that it did not say I want a drawing of ‘a car’. Lesson here is to always explain what you want done and make no assumptions that the freelancer knows – even if they may ‘read your mind’.
8. Clarify Your Specific Needs In Writing To The Virtual Assistant – No Assumptions
Whether you find your type of outsourcing project listed or you requested for your own Fiverr gig (i.e. outsourced job), the only guarantee that you will get close to what you have in mind is that you provide the Fiverr freelancer with a written ‘requirement specification’.
Be very specific and clear in defining what you want the Fiverr freelancer to do for you and confirm by asking him/ her again. Sometimes people are not aware that they gave orders in a way that sent out different meanings. You may want to give the freelancer a sample or tangible idea of the output you want. Send this as a message via the provider’s Fiverr page;
- This kind of checklist of exact requirement helps the Fiverr freelancer to check off requirements met until completion
- It serves as a sort of contact note for both parties
- Helps you to pin-point a list item that was not done and refer to your email/ message on the requirements and asking for completion
- If you did not hand any Fiverr Virtual Assistant a requirements checklist, you have no business harassing them for “not reading your mind”
9. Clarify Guarantee Offering By A Prospective Virtual Assistant
Anything may go wrong, so get a guarantee. What will happen if specified outsourced work is not done as specified or not completed when needed? Agree mutually with the Fiverr freelancer. Fiverr has a policy to report or so – check… – will s/he give a refund? Will he complete remaining work? Agree mutually on this pat before starting work. Now, this area of ensuring to get outsourcers’ requirements met is the reason why some Fiverr Virtual Assistants are making lots of money – getting return bulk orders. The serious freelancers on Fiverr know this – so look out for them.
10. Avoid Rush Orders From Fiverr Virtual Assistants
Unforseen events and acts of God may happen and cause delayed completion to your outsourced project.
You should always put this into consideration in order to manage expectation and avoid sudden surprise and likely heart attack. One of the things that good project managers do is to add slack time to every single task’s scheduled time. That means if a job will take 2 days (estimated), add a slack of about 2 days. Avoid ordering for an outsourced job just close to when you need it – whether your outsourced a mico-job at Fiverr, Fiverr clone sites or anywhere at all.
11. Use Good Fiverr Freelancers Again
Retain and reuse the outsourcing services of any Fiverr freelancer who provided you satisfactory services – use them again and again (remember the saying, ‘the devil you know is safer than the angel you don’t know). Do you know that internet marketers and bloggers who take the precautionary steps outlined in this small business outsourcing guide have gone on to find and hire reliable Virtual Personal Assistants (VAs) in the Fiverr outsource freelancers they used satisfactorily.
12. Read and Be Familiar With Fiverr Terms of Service and User Protection Policy
This is located on the right hand side inside the Fiverr User protection link. Ensure to be informed and familiar with your Fiverr user rights and boundaries – that can go a lot to saving you a lot of headaches and making your experience with your Fiverr Virtual Assistant a smooth one.
13. Report Disputes Officially to Fiverr If Not Settled With Outsourced Service Provider
14. Make all Dealings and Communications Within Fiverr
This one is critical if you want to be covered under Fiverr’s User protection policy. Keep all communications and dealings with your Fiverr Virtual Assistant within Fiverr.
Although the benefits of outsourcing work and internet marketing tasks to a Fiverr Virtual Assistant cheap, far outweigh the disadvantages, yet some internet marketers have had ugly, undesirable experiences with outsourcing tasks to freelancers. However, others have also had sweet experiences and relationships with their Virtual Assistants. For example, I read one of (super affiliate) Matt Carter’s posts where he mentioned that some Virtual Assistance he hired 4 years ago for the first time, continue to work with him to date.
With adequate information you can learn how to find the best-fit personal Virtual Assistant for any internet marketing task and how to avoid the common mistakes that other people have experience while outsourcing to a personal Virtual Assistant (VA) at Fiverr or any other place. The truth is that if done wrongly (that is, without adequate information), the cost of outsourcing (time, financial and emotional drains) can out-weigh the benefits. The best way to avoid outsourcing pitfalls and start off right is to get advice and resources from people who are successfully practicing outsourcing in their internet marketing business – so that you can learn from their mistakes (you don’t have to make yours) and shortcut secrets.
No matter where you outsource, whether at Fiverr or elsewhere – no matter the cost you paid to hire to a personal Virtual Assistant, without taking some simple precautionary measures, you may still get outsourcing gone bad.
The over 10 steps outsourcing strategy shared in this post is based on best practices in project management and they always work, offline or offline, even in an office setup when delegating work to staff (including Virtual Staff or VAs). Ensure to use those steps to always get any business tasks done for you how you want it and when you want it.
Do you know that this is the third in the series of creative ways to use outsourcing to achieve our business and income goals faster?
*More Posts On Starting Small and Home Business Outsourcing For Bloggers and Online Marketers:
Be sure to read the previous small and home business online outsourcing guide posts, if you have not read them. They were carefully written to ensure that you have adequate information about online outsourcing, trending types of online business tasks most marketers are outsourcing, secrets to purchasing your best online business outsourcing jobs and how to go about starting to outsource projects to virtual staff and mico-jobs freelancers. You can still read the posts, here are the links below:
- Understanding Outsourcing: How A Solo Entrepreneur Can Use Outsourcing To Grow Any Small Online Business and Income 5 Times Faster In One Year
- Fiverr! The Poor Marketer’s Outsourcing Haven And Secrets To Profiting From Outsourcing Online Business Tasks Really Cheap At Fiverr
What Do You Think About This How To Outsource Right On Fiverr Guide?
Is there any vital tip I missed in this ‘how to outsource at Fiverr in over 10 steps’? Do you have any measures or precautions you take to ensure that you find the best from an outsourced work from Fiverr freelancers? Share it with us.= in the comments area.
What do you think about my over 10 steps to outsourcing right at Fiverr or any micro-job site? Have you outsourced before or are you considering doing so soon? Whatever your thoughts are, give us a chance to listen to your comments. Hey, how else will I be sure that you were here:)
Finally, thanks for taking the time to read this Online Outsourcing Guide To Finding Good Business Services Personal Virtual Assistant At Fiverr. I really enjoyed writing this guide just for you.
I’ll see you at the comments side.