A Definitive Guide to Cheap, Affordable Outsourcing For Accelerating A Small Online Business’ Growth
In a previous blog post, we looked at the following: the simplified meaning of outsourcing, its advantages to an internet business entrepreneur and the reasons why many online marketers do not outsource. In case you want to read that post later, the title is “Understanding Outsourcing – How A Solopreneur Can Use Outsourcing To Grow Any Small Online Home Business and Income 5 Times Faster In One Year”.
In this post, we’ll look at the various places (and rates) you can find outsourced virtual assistants/ freelancers, tips to avoid outsourcing going bad, tips to get good quality virtual assistants/ freelancers at Fiverr (or anywhere at all), the common online business tasks that other internet marketers outsource at Fiverr (elsewhere too) and finally we’ll look at some screenshots of interesting $5 offers at Fiverr. You’ll find that this post is a definitive guide to outsourcing your online business tasks very cheap at Fiverr.
What Is Fiverr?
In case you are wondering ‘what is Fiverr’ and how Fiverr works? Fiverr is a social media micro-jobs (site) marketplace where skilled people offer their services for $5 per task. Simply put, Fiverr is an online outsourcing platform (website or ‘blog’). For a small business owner (online or offline), Fiverr is an online micro-jobs site for purchasing outsourced services from online virtual assistants /freelancers.
Every freelancer/ virtual assistant on Fiverr offers to provide (outsourcing) service for no more than $5. Once you go to Fiverr website, you’re greeted with “I will ___ for $5″ and they usually state to complete the tasks in a few days
Leveraging Fiverr $5 Outsourcing Services To Online Virtual Assistants To Multiply Your Blogging Business Profits And Productivity
From comments in the previous posts and some discussions across the blogosphere, there’s a strong suggestion that many online marketers and bloggers are interested in outsourcing or delegating some of their day to day routine online business or marketing tasks to freelancers /virtual assistants. One common barrier that has prevented many from doing so is affordability.
That is the premise for today’s post – sources of alternative, quality but cheap outsourcing service providers (aka outsourced freelancers/ virtual assistants) to delegate some of their business tasks to. Overwhelm and inability to complete daily pre-scheduled “to dos” is one heck of a problem that majority of bloggers and internet marketers face. Thus, getting a helping hand that is affordable can go along way to make good bloggers better at doing what they love most and know best how to do – writing fresh, relevant posts, engaging with readers through comments and emails while also building relationships with other bloggers through the social media platforms.
Why Do It All By Yourself When You Can Hire Good Virtual Assistants For $5…. Shhhh!
You too can now afford to outsource some of your online business tasks because Fiverr.Com makes it easy for you to outsource some of your internet marketing tasks no more than at $5 – and you have a myriad of online virtual assistants /freelancers to choose from. Yes, any task that takes too much time to complete; tasks that you are not good at or hate to do – let someone else who is better at it do it, at Fiverr.
You do not need to go broke before you can leverage on outsourcing to expand your business (and income) – Fiverr.Com to the rescue!
Kim Roach one of the people I follow tightly (remotely) online always says, focus at doing the things that bring bigger results; focus on strategies that bring bigger results. Bigger results = bigger earnings.
Let me share this with you – if you look at some marketers in your niche, you’ll notice that they have tens and hundreds of backlinks to their posts and product campaigns while you are struggling to get a handful. Have you ever wondered how they did it? Have you ever wondered why they have so much time to do the social part of internet marketing (such as Facebooking, tweeting, commenting, forum marketing) while you are trying to play catch-up on your core business activities.
Most of them outsource a major part of their business, in fact some outsource up to 80% of it so that they focus on the front-end of internet business – writing exceptional contents and interacting with prospects (commenting, Facebooking) and networking with other marketers (commenting on other blogs and forums).
Doing Today What Your Competitors Are Not Doing Will Amount To Rapid Business Success.
Yes, getting ahead in any business is about doing what your competitors are not doing, to gain a competitive advantage over them (and of course grab all the target customers’ attention).
Now you do not have to get all these advantages at the cost of an arm and a leg, with Fiverr’s generous $5 gigs*. Thinking Business Efficiency and Productivity On A $5 Budget – Think Fiverr. In addition, Fiverr is built with all necessary communication and file transfer features so that you do not need to exchange email or personal contact with your outsourced Fiverr virtual assistant/ Freelancer.
Personally, Fiverr is now in the centre of my planned ‘offline consulting strategy’ – to enable me develop ideas for helping local offline small businesses start marketing online. With Fiverr, I would be able to focus on and do more strategic marketing for these businesses, knowing that outsourced freelancers are handling the techie and tactical tasks – all hands on deck to achieve more in less time.
*’Gig’ is a term used for freelance jobs, at Fiverr.
Popular Online Marketing Tasks Other Bloggers Outsource To Virtual Assistants/ Freelancers
Sometimes looking at what other related businesses are doing would help us get more ideas to tweak ours. Below are popular examples of the top tasks to delegate based on the most popular internet business activities that other online marketers and small businesses commonly outsource to freelancers/ virtual assistants at Fiverr or other places:
Graphic Design Tasks You Can Delegate to Virtual Assistants
- Graphic design works such as creation of eBook cover; design of website header graphics, design of custom Facebook or Twitter page background
Social Media Marketing Tasks You Can Outsource
- Get More Social Media Followers: Getting tons new Twitter or Facebook fanpage LIKES (say, a thousand new LIKES or twitter followers)
- Setting up mass social media accounts for social media traffic domination (such as for all over 40 social sites supported by OnlyWire; over 30 supported by Ping.Fm; social ADR about 15 supported social bookmarking sites)
- Social Bookmarking your posts and articles to hundreds of social bookmarking sites
- Social Networking / Facebook Fan Pages: Managing your social media activities
Cheap SEO Jobs You Can Delegate to Freelancers
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and keyword research
- tasks such as: kyword research, link building
Home Business Email List Building and Email Marketing tasks you can outsource:
- Creating squeeze pages and landing pages
- Creation of a fancy opt-in box
- Ccreation of a sales letter/ copy
Outsource Blog Content Writing and Marketing Tasks to Virtual Assistants
- Outsource article writing
- Outsource desk research
- eBook writing
- Outsource mass submission articles to many (say, 20) article submission sites (Some people pay high monthly costs for
Examples of Audio and Video Microjobs to Outsource
- Creation of video for a blog content
- Video/ audio transcription outscourcing
- Voice-over for your new eBook product (pretty girl voice, husky macho voice, voice over for your video product or video sales letter etc.)
Blog / WordPress Technical Setup and Customization Services you can Outsource
- Website/ blog setup and maintenance (such as: setting up new WordPress blogs (for your main or mini niche sites), installing up WordPress plugins, upgrading WordPress, Backing up websites/ blogs and important documents)
- Any blog platform or WordPress Theme Customization
- Migrating blogs / websites from one platform to another without losing any data (e.g from blogger blog to WordPress.org etc.)
- Outsource web design and the technical side of blogging / webmaster activities you can think of
Online Business / Blog Promotion:
- Advertisement such as email your offer to hundreds or thousands of a freelancer’s list, tweeting your status/ offer multiple times, sharing your status/ offer to thousands of freelancers’ social media followers etc.)
Outsource Tedious Internet Marketing Tasks That You Get Stuck Doing:
- Outsource any routine, tedious and time consuming mico-activity that you suck at (do not know how to do at all, cannot do fast or well) or distracts you from the big picture – use outsourcing to get unstuck
Other Fiverr-Like Micro Jobs Site You Can Find Freelancers
Below is a list of some of other good places to hire virtual freelancers:
- 99designs (crowd sourcing)
- Fiverr Clone sites like tenbux.com and dealerr.com
All the above places cost above the $5 per job at Fiverr.Com and you can also run into bad freelancers if you do not take precautionary measures.
*By the way, Fiverr jobs are called “gigs”.
Food For Thought: How Purchasing Outsourced Task For $5 Can Result Increased ROI And Profit
I look at outsourcing like this –Scenario 1: if 1 man can take 5 years to build a small online home business from ground zero to a steady monthly income of $2,000 (a modest example), it’d take 5 men 1 year to achieve the same income. Are you gunning for 5 years business growth strategy or the 1 year rapid business growth strategy at the cost of $5?
Scenario 2: Again, if John Doe spends $5 on fiverr freelancers to increase backlinks to his site and get ranked up to page 1 of Google and gets a high click through rate that converts well to generate $20 a day ($600/ month i.e. $595 profit), for a certain affiliate product review; And Miss Butterworth juggles all the activities herself and 3 months after is still trying to get up to page 30 of Google, and manages a few clicks a week – zero sales, $0 made.
If $5 can make a big change to your business income and growth, would you do nothing or…?
What Do You Think About Fiverr, The Micro-Jobs Site?
I hope that so far, this post has given you insights with pros and cons for outsourcing and how you can significantly reduce the cost and overheads associated with doing business online, while gaining more family and fun time PLUS growing your business profits on just the $5 terms.
Do you think that your business can make more money with cheap Fiverr outsourcing as a business driver? What do you think about spending $5 in exchange for a bigger business and bigger profit a lot faster than you ordinarily can, and more free time? What online business tasks are you likely to outsource? Do you think there should be no more excuses to getting to the next level fast – with Fiverr freelancers?
More Posts on Home Business Outsourcing and Fiverr: Do you know that this is one in a three-part series on internet business outsourcing guide and secrets of Fiverr outsourcing. You might want to read the other posts in this series:
- Part 1 of this series: “Understanding Outsourcing and how to achieve 5 times fast business growth by outsourcing on a budget”.
- The follow up post where I shared over 10 steps to find good Fiverr business outsourcing service providers to outsource business tasks to, and what exactly to look out for in order to avoid outsourcing to Virtual Assistants (VAs) and freelancers going bad.
Finally, thanks for reading and I’d love to hear them – let’s have a conversation in the comments area about using Fiverr for outsourcing needs.
By the way, this post is part of the business productivity series; you may want to also read (top 9 productivity killers and how to avoid them; how to build a highly productive online business). You can find those posts under the ‘business leadership’ category in this blog.
Thanks for reading and before you go, please
1.) Share it: Help a friend of yours learn about how to expand their business $5 – Facebook this post. Tweet it. Digg it. Stumble it. [Click the easy share buttons below]
2.) Comment: Leave me a comment below to let me know you were here, and of course share your thoughts
Thanks for your time here to read the Fiverr – Cheap Outsourcing Secrets for Small Online Home Businesses, and be sure to leave your footprint at the door (comment) to let me know you really were here:)
Yours in Rapidly Expanding Our Businesses On $5 Fiverr Outsourcing,